(1) State minimum coverage will save you a lot of money, but will it leave you responsible for the claim that quickly exceeds the limit?
(2) If you unintentionally drifted into another lane and hit a vehicle with several occupants, do you have enough coverage?
(1) When you look at the new car prices at the dealer and look at your property damage coverage, do you fall short?
(2) Are you covered if your driving causes an accident with more than one other vehicle?
(1) Do you have the coverage to repair or replace your vehicle should you hit a deer?
(2) Are you covered for a water damage, hail damage, theft, or even a fire to your vehicle?
(1) Do you know where you coverage will come from if you hit your own vehicle?